If you’re asking, “how do you sell Aloette?” I want to assume you’re looking for a beauty brand to represent. Good for you!
I’m so excited that you hit this page and you’re looking to work more closely with me.
Why this company?
My formal education and professional background is wellness do when I heard aloe was the active ingredient in all Aloette products, it piqued my curiosity.
I know all about the healing effects of aloe and the need to reduce inflammation. It’s a health thing, not a beauty thing.
I’ve also been a direct seller and content creator for some time. I know a good, ethical company and a rewarding compensation plan when I see it!
Here are a few reasons why I linked arms with this brand:
- Influencer style selling (option to use the non party system)
- Generous commissions with drop shipping (no inventory required)
- No website fees or nickel and dining for the opportunity to sell
- Stupid easy, low minimums
- Company level strategy changing from franchise system- ground level in 2021 as a result (9000 reps in January 2021)
- 42 years in the industry under an umbrella of respected beauty industry brands
How do you sell?
You’ll get a replicated site at no cost to drive connections to Aloette. You make money when people buy from that site.
It’s as simple and easy as that.
Our sites track cookies so there’s no strong arming people into eye creams- you can create smart content like blog articles, Pinterest pins, or simply placing a link extender with your favorites in your Instagram bio.
Of course, I’m just scratching the surface. If you can dream it, we can help you implement it. Here are some other ideas for you:
- Virtual Facebook or Instagram events (are you on our team? We have templates for you!)
- In person events
- Retail tables/events (gyms, spas, salons, kid friendly spots, community happenings)
- Drop boxes
- Happy mail campaigns
- Email newsletter/campaigns/courses
- Partnerships with other brands
- Referral system
- Follow up campaigns
You can strategize with your sponsor on any of the above. It’s a choose your adventure scenario! The idea here is to help you brainstorm if you’re thinking, “how do you sell Aloette?”